Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Uni Food

These are just some of the few meals that I have eaten at Chi Uni's Otter Restaurant or in other words the school cafeteria. Unfortunately, I haven't taken pictures of all the meals I have eaten there because my appetite is so strong sometimes that I end up just eating half the meal before I remember to take a photo. My house mates have told me that the school food is not a good representation of genuine England food, however I find most meals to be quiet good, except that they serve chips (big french fries) with a good number of most meals. 

This has been one of my top favorite meals. The breaded looking bowl is called a yorkshire pudding, which is what the potatoes and meatballs are sitting in. The blueberry muffin wasn't apart of the meal, but it was delicious and had blueberry filling in the middle. They have a table full of pastries and I find them slightly addicting. 

Curry!

I find their pizza to be slightly pricy, but when it's fresh it's yummy. The crust is full of marinara sauce. Those are garlic dough balls in the tin bowl and they are amazing. They really are just bread with garlic sprinkled on top and butter in the middle.

Another Yorkshire pudding with different fillings.

Chicken and rice with Curry sauce. They really love curry sauce.

This meal was too much to finish. These are what the people living in England call french fries because they are so thin. 

I actually ate some of this meal before I remember the photo. 

There are 'litrally' some form of potatoes with every meal. 


Their garlic bread is so good! I did not really like the meat sauce on top of the noodles, but the noodles were decent.

Normally people would put the pulled pork in the 'jacket potato', but I wanted to eat mine separately. Also, ranch is not as big over here as it is in the states. I have not seen it here what-so-ever. 











No comments:

Post a Comment