Monday, March 7, 2016

Chamber Choir Performance at Westminster Cathedral, London

This was an exceptional experience. Not only did I get to go to Westminster Cathedral, but I got to sing in it. It had the best acoustics I have ever experienced. It was the first time I had been back to London since I had arrived. I didn't get to see much of the city, but the Cathedral was breath taking. I also got to be apart of a Roman Catholic service and experience a religious ceremony that I am not apart of back home. It was also a way to make friends and closer relations with the individuals in the chamber choir. 








 The way the books were shelved reminded me of Harry Potter. 










Altos warming up








View from the outside

Dinner for the night


































We're a good looking bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment