Thursday, January 21, 2016

Bognor Regis on Wednesday

Tuesday for lunch I ate this wonderful Yorkshire dish pictured below. 
Wednesday I went to one lecture, Music and the Mind, and then Tripp, Stephanie, and I took a trip to the Bognor Regis campus, which is Chichester's other campus (just like CSU is split into two campuses). The Bognor Regis campus is right on the coast, so of course we stopped by their beach. I actually got to stand on sand this time, after walking through the pebble layer of the beach. The three of us went to the pier and enjoyed their arcade for a bit before heading back into town. We stopped by one of their pound stores, where every thing is 'literally' a pound. It was awesome! After arriving back on Bishop Otter campus the three of us joined the rest of my house mates and went to dinner. It was a nice busy day. 

This is what I had Tuesday for lunch. Yorkshire pudding with mashed potatoes, vegetarian sausage, green beans, and not sure what the orange stuff is, but I didn't like it. And the blueberry muffin I had later as a snack. 

The sun was blinding and the wind was freezing, but it was extremely beautiful.


At low tide the pear is completely out of the water. However, it goes up more than a few feet during high tide.

They also have very lovely buildings


Always in my photos

The sun was really bright

They had an arcade on this pier as well, but not nearly as massive as the one in Brighton. We did stay for a bit and had some fun.



So most people in England drink 2% milk or whole milk, and that works for me because I'll never have trouble getting skim milk.

Stephanie is the best at picking out sweats to eat. This had some form of a graham cracker on the bottom with marshmallow on top all cover in chocolate. 













No comments:

Post a Comment